The very first creation of Stern & Cie. reimagines the concept of a classic vintage timepiece. Inspired by probably the most charming era of watchmaking, Sektor takes all the best from the 30s and the 40s and combines it with a slight touch of present-day usability in a perfect way.
Only 25 numbered pieces are available. Once sold out, Sektor in the current design will be discontinued forever.
Designed on the paper with no CAD assistance. Made completely in-house using solely manual-operated machinery and handheld tooling. No CNC, no automated solutions.
- Made of 316Ti titanium-stabilized austenitic stainless steel
- 2-piece case with a classic solid screw-down caseback
- Diameter: 40 mm without crown
- Bezel diameter: 39 mm
- Thickness: 7.9 mm including the crystal
- Flat sapphire crystal
Learn more about our casemaking at our YouTube channel.
Sektor is powered by a hi-end Swiss automatic movement from Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier. This cutting edge caliber guarantees excellent precision and allows us to do something that was barely possible in the 40s - to have a full automatic timepiece with a screw-down caseback just under 8 mm thick!
Diameter: 30 mm
- Thickness: 2.6mm
- Power reserve 48 hours
- Incabloc shock protection
- 29 jewels
- Micro-rotor with ceramic bearings
Made completely in-house, the dial of Stern & Cie. Sektor offers practical yet elegant "sector" layout. The dial is not only inspired by vintage watches but is also made the vintage way utilizing old-fashioned masking and galvanic techniques. After at least 20 operations a square sheet of brass turns into the finished dial.
- Galvanic black dial with bright silver tracks and signatures
- Produced, finished, and printed by hand
- Thickness: 0.8 mm
Made completely in-house by hand with precision and care.
- Made by hand of solid 14k gold
- High-polished by hand
Custom made by hand by our soul-mates in Bavaria. Stern & Cie. Sektor comes with a smooth double-folded black leather strap. Black "square" stitching resembles classic designs of the 40s.
- 19 to 16 mm
- Hand-made stainless steel buckle